- Click Account > Billing on your dashboard (or just click here)
- Click Cancel plan in the lower right
- Confirm the cancellation
What happens after cancelling
- Your listing will automatically convert to our Lite plan (if you have more than one listing, only one listing will convert, the rest will be removed). You'll be able to manage your listing on the Lite dashboard.
- You will receive a prorated account credit (effectively a Caretaker gift card) for any remaining days in your billing cycle. This is not a refund back to your card. If you would like your account credit converted into a refund, please email our support team.
- You will need to return your keybox rental (if you have one). Please note there is a $150 charge for keybox rentals that are not returned.
Cancelling during an active lease
If you already signed a lease with a renter, please contact Caretaker Support to assist with your cancellation.