Last revised: January 01, 2023.
This Policy describes how RGSV LLC (“us,” “we”, "Our Company", or "Caretaker") collects, uses and discloses personal information from you when you visit and use the Caretaker website (the “Website”) and application (the “App”). This Policy is only applicable to the Website or the App, and not to any other websites that you may be able to access from the Site, each of which may have data collection and use practices and policies that differ materially from this Policy.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
We may collect the following personal information:
- Contact Information: Information such as name, job title, company name, department, email, physical mailing address, and telephone number.
- Professional Information: Such as your employment background, job description, and related information.
- IP Addresses: When you visit our website, your IP address is identified and logged, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited.
- Demographic and Location Data.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We gather and process data when you voluntarily register to use our website, create and add information to your account.
Caretaker receives data and information from Google Analytics. The service is necessary for the performance of our website and for marketing and communication purposes. Google Analytics automatically collects information including, but not limited to: IP address; MAC (Media Access Control) address; unique identifier or other device identifier; device software platform and firmware; mobile phone carrier and geo location data; the website pages you visit; how you interact with the website, including duration.
How will we use your data?
We use your information to analyze our Site traffic, to diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences.
How do third-party partners use your data?
Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
If you agree, Our Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they can offer you their products and services. This includes:
- Moving and relocation companies
Third-party vendor advertising partners
To learn more about interest-based advertising and how you may be able to opt-out of some of this advertising (to the extent the advertising partner or other entity participates in such industry opt-out pages), you may wish to visit the Digital Advertising Alliance(DAA) resources at www.aboutads.info/choices (or www.youronlinechoices.eu and www.youronlinechoices.ca/en/tools for the EEA and Canada, respectively) or the Network Advertising Initiative(NAI) online resources.
You can also opt-out of receiving some interest-based advertisements on mobile apps by visiting www.aboutads.info/appchoices . You may also be able to opt-out of some — but not all — interest-based advertising served by mobile ad networks by visiting www.youradchoices.com/appchoices and downloading the mobile AppChoices app.
Third-party advertising partners:
- Google: Google Advertising Products's use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ad Settings. You can find more information about Google's use of information here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
Other third-party partners
Social media:Our Website or the App allows you to register using social networking platforms including Google, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn and to interact with and through those social networks. We may collect information you choose to allow us to access using those social networking platforms.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access: You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability: You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Kiosk software operations / APP on OS/Android
- For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality: Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising: Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage your cookies
You have the right to request access to your personal information, amendment/correction of inaccurate/incomplete personal information, or deletion of your personal information. Note that, in order to better protect the security of your personal information, we will seek to confirm your identity as part of our processing of any request. Under certain circumstances, we may not fulfill your request, such as where we, in our discretion, deem that your identity has not been reasonably verified or that such information is subject to legal/regulatory, internal audit, record-keeping, or other requirements or legal exceptions such that the request should not reasonably be granted (or should be granted in part). In any event, we will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to your local data protection authority. For EU residents, further information about how to contact your local data protection authority is available at: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm. ).