To receive money from Caretaker, add a payout destination to your account. Follow this link or click Settings > Payouts.
Who needs a payout account?
You will need a payout account if you are:
- A lister who is receiving rent payments on Caretaker
- A renter who is getting their security deposit back
- A Caretaker Instant buyer who is being reimbursed for rent
- A user being reimbursed for any other reason by Caretaker
How do I setup my payout account?
- Go to the Payouts page
- Enter your name, date of birth, address, and last four digits of your SSN
- Add a debit card, or, log in with your online bank and select an account
This is all we need to send your first few payments. Once you pass a certain threshold, we are required to collect additional information from you. We've written more about this here.