With smart access, verified visitors like service providers and prospective renters can safely let themselves into the property. They will choose from the time windows that have been marked as available for each unit or building. These availability windows can be adjusted anytime for each unit.
Add availability windows
- In the Dashboard, select the address of the property on the Units page or type it into Search.
- When there are no calendar windows available you will see an alert. Click the link in your alert.
- Create recurring time windows for the unit. Once these are added they will not have to be added again.
A best practice is to make as much of the day as possible available.
Once windows have been added they can be viewed in the unit's activity calendar.
Delete availability windows
- In the list of windows, find the time window you want to delete.
- Click Delete on the right-hand side of the list.
Calendar enhancements, including multi-party control and the ability to set times for all units at once - are underway. Check back here for updates.
Sign up for updates
Share your email with us and we’ll notify you when we post new content.
Have questions for us?
We’re happy to help you figure out if Caretaker is right for your situation.Get in touch