Home is designed to surface just the information that is critical for you to be aware of or requires you to take an action. There are two components within Home: status reports at the top of the page and charts at the bottom of the page.
Status reports surface critical information for you to review and tell when you need to make a decision or complete a task. They're are color-coded to make it easier to understand the overall status at a quick glance.
When systems are performing without any complications, your report will be entirely green.
A yellow report contains information that you may be interested in reviewing but are not required to review.
A red report requires you to make a decision or complete a task.
Examples of reports that will be coded as red:
- An active lease will be ending in the next sixty days, or a renter has given thirty days notice, but your listing isn't published
- More than 2% of active leases have overdue rent payments
- A qualified applicant has been waiting for review for more than 48 hours
- More than 3 maintenance issues were created over thirty days ago and are still unresolved
- More than 70% of all issues reported in the last thirty days remain unresolved
Rent collection report
The purpose of this chart is to give you an instant understanding of portfolio health. As each month progresses, see how much of the rent roll is missing. Expected future payments are based on signed leases, and help you to understand forward-looking occupancy performance.
Sign up for updates
Share your email with us and we’ll notify you when we post new content.
Have questions for us?
We’re happy to help you figure out if Caretaker is right for your situation.Get in touch